Book I Read: EON Dragoneye Reborn.




I really love reading this book. I couldn't do any work until I've finish reading it. I take almost 4 days to read it..luckily its my holiday so dont have much to do either...

 This book is about a twelve-year old Eon that has been studying the ancient art of the Dragoneyes for two years. This is the best part...guest what Eon is not Eon actually...surprise.. I like surprise that why I couldn't stop reading it. Eon is actually Eona, 16 years old and a girl. Her true identity must remain hidden at all costs. Why ...of cause girl cant be the hero right.... it is forbidden for women to practice the Art, Of The Dragon. The punishment if she is to be discovered is death. She's not that perfect because she have some problem with her leg since she was child and later she found out why her leg was injured....not until her master died. Without a master to guide her, Eon must learn to harness her unprecedented natural power, while protecting the secret that could cost her everything . . This story use Ancient Chinese myths as a background and really really fascinating me until the end...Sadly this story is  to be continued ( I hate waiting) .....EONA im waiting for it....


five star for this book.



Comments